Thursday, April 3, 2014

Anti-Gay Plan Backfires On Catholic League President

*Catholic League President Bill Donohue claimed he was forced to back out of his plan to participate in the New York City LGBT Pride parade because the event's organizers wanted to force him into "gay training." "Today, I informed Heritage of Pride officials that I objected to their rule requiring me to attend gay training sessions, or what they call 'information' sessions," Donohue was quoted as saying on Friday. "'I don't agree with your rule,' I said. They responded by saying that attendance was 'mandatory.'" As The New Civil Rights Movement reported, what Donohue is actually complaining about is a safety orientation meeting that is required for the heads of every organization taking part in the June 2 event...*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...